How to Submit my Invoice
The Submit My Invoice module is a separate feature. To enable it, please ask your Administrator or Account Owner to get in touch with your dedicated customer success manager.
With the "Submit My Invoice" module, customers can now manage all of their invoices directly from their Spendesk accounts.
How to submit your invoice
- - Navigate to the [Request] tab
- - Select the [Submit an invoice] button
- - Upload your invoice (we support .JPG, .PNG, and .PDF files)
- - After your invoices was successfully uploaded, fill-in the related information.
- - Only for Account owners, Administrators and Controllers: For new suppliers, you may have to enter their bank details. This information will be saved for future invoices from the same supplier(s). You can add this information as a .PDF, .PNG, or .JPG file.
- - Once you've filled out the supplier's information, click on the [Continue] button
- - On the next screen, fill-in the analytical information related to the invoice (i.e. description, etc.)
- - When you're ready, click on the [Submit my invoice] button.
- - Your approvers will find this invoice under [Request > Team Invoices].
- - Once approved, they will find the invoice under [Invoices > To Review]
Ideally, you'll need to fill in the information about your supplier when first submitting the invoice. This will ensure that the information is saved in our database so that you can reuse it easily in the future. However, if you do not have your supplier's bank details right away, controllers can always add them later.