How to Pay your Invoices
The Submit My Invoice module is a separate feature. To enable it, please ask your Administrator or Account Owner to get in touch with your dedicated customer success manager.
Paying validated invoices
When you are ready to pay your suppliers’ invoices, head over to [Invoices > To Pay].
You can click on an invoice to see more details about the invoice and the request itself.
To pay for an invoice:
- - Navigate to the [Scheduled payments] tab, select the corresponding invoice(s)
- - Click the [Download XML SEPA] button
- - A .ZIP file will be downloaded to your computer: it contains an .XML file with a breakdown of your invoices, as well as the original invoice files themselves.
- - Then, please upload the XML file to your company’s bank account.
- - Once you've imported your XML SEPA file into your corporate bank account, head back to your company’s Spendesk account
- - Head over to [“Invoices > Scheduled Payments”]
- - Then, click the [Mark as paid] — please note that you may have to select the payment again.
For finance controllers wanting to pay an invoice at several different dates.
- - Navigate to the [Invoices] tab
- - Under the [To Pay] tab, select the corresponding invoice
- - In the sidebar on the right handside, under the “Payment” area, look for the small “Schedule a new payment” line.
- - You should be able to set up the dates and amounts for your invoices.
Once an invoice is paid in full, it moves from the [To Pay] tab over to the [Paid] tab.
On the requester's side: their demand will move from the [Request] tab over to the [Payments] tab.
On the supplier's side: they will receive the funds with the following description: "Spendesk + supplier name + invoice number"
Invoices will move to the [Paid] tab only once they have been paid in full. If you scheduled multiple payments, the invoice will move to the [Paid] tab only once the last instalment has been paid.
For now, we are focused on Invoices, but in the future, we hope to support Purchase Orders.