Using XML SEPA to reimburse requesters
Our XML SEPA export allows Spendesk customers to reimburse multiple employees at once.
Reimbursing several expenses at once
With our XML SEPA feature, you can easily prepare multiple expense reimbursements at once, for several employees.
Simply download the XML SEPA from Spendesk, import it on your bank's website, and the bank should be able to proceed with reimbursing your employees on your behalf :
- Head over [Expense Claims > Reimburse]
- Choose the employees and expenses to reimburse.
- On the right handside, click on [Download & Pay].
- You can edit the date at which to reimburse the expense if needed.
- You should be able to upload the XML SEPA file on your bank's website.
- After downloading the file from Spendesk, your expenses move to the [Payments] tab. From there, you can easily bookkeep them like the rest of your Spendesk payments.
☝️You can always find previously reimbursed expenses under [Expense Claims > History]
☝️If you are based in the European Union and haven't started using our XML SEPA export, let us know and our team will be happy to activate this on your account.
Quick video overview :