Using XML SEPA to reimburse requesters
The XML SEPA feature allows Spendesk customers using the Expense Module to reimburse multiple requesters at a time.
Currently, the XML SEPA feature only applies to customers using SEPA in the Eurozone, for payments in Euros/€.
If you have several expenses to handle, you can easily reimburse several of them at a time:
- - Head over to the tab located under [“Payments > To Reimburse”]
- - Select the related payments
- - On the right side of the screen, select [“Download SEPA”]
- - The XML file should download to your computer.
- - Then, please upload the XML file to your company’s bank account. Each bank handles it differently, so you may have to ask your bank for more details.
- - Once you’ve added your XML file, head back to your company’s Spendesk account
- - Under [“Payments > To Reimburse”], select the payments again.
- - Then, click the [“Mark as reimbursed”].
For more information, please refer to our videos below:
Downloading your XML file: XML SEPA (Single/Reimbursed)
Marking your payment as reimbursed: XML SEPA (Multiple/Reimbursed)
You will not be able to reimburse your requesters until they’ve added their bank accounts. In this case, you can refer them to the bottom of the “Submit an expense claim” article where they’ll find the instructions to add their bank account.