Articles in this section
DATEV format requirements
Introduction to Spendesk's DATEV export feature
1. Configure your accounting settings in Spendesk
2. Enable the DATEV feature on your Spendesk account
3. Configure Datev Belegtransfer
4. Download your expenses in Spendesk
5. Import the Spendesk ZIP archives into Belegtransfer
6. Check the booking entries in Unternehmen Online
Set up DATEV connect online permissions from Unternehmen Online
When using the DATEV connect online integration, Spendesk will require a specific set of permissions to be able to export invoices and receipts for you. If you don't have access to these permissions, you can follow this tutorial to activate them.
1. First, login to DATEV Unternehmen Online and launch the Documents application. Then, click on the Settings button at the top:
2. Afterwards, navigate to the fifth menu item — Bearbeitungsform — in the popup that should open:
3. Click on Bearbeitungsform andern
4. From there, simply select the Erweitert option for both the Lieferantenrechnungen and Kundenrechnungen sections. Then, choose the Ware, Leistung option from their respective Rechnungsordner field. Finally, click on the Weiter button when you're done.
5. Finally, review the changes and click on Weiter and on the next screen Fertig stellen.
6. That's it! If you go back to the Bearbeitungsform settings page, you should now see both settings having the Erweitert option: