Articles in this section
1. Configure your accounting settings in Spendesk
2. Enable the DATEV feature on your Spendesk account
3. Configure Datev Belegtransfer
4. Download your expenses in Spendesk
5. Import the Spendesk ZIP archives into Belegtransfer
6. Check the booking entries in Unternehmen Online
Introduction to Spendesk's DATEV export feature
This is a tutorial on how to use Spendesk along with DATEV Unternehmen Online. We built a solution to make it easy for you to download your Spendesk expenses and their receipts as .ZIP archives. You can then import them automatically in DATEV Unternehmen Online through Belegtransfer.
Here's a quick recap of the flow, where you'll have a one-off initial set-up, and then your regular monthly or weekly-based accounting imports.
You'll find below a video that recaps the entire flow, from the set-up to using the feature for your monthly closing: