If your teammates have submitted an expense on Spendesk, you can, as an Approver, accept or deny this expense.
Expenses to be reviewed will be displayed in the "Requests" tab with a "Pending" status:
- Select the expense you'd like to review by clicking on it
- Review all the information provided and if needed, amend the description and/or analytics (if eligible)
- You can review the amount to be reimbursed by clicking on "Edit amount to reimburse"
You'll then be able to:
- Accept the expense by clicking on "Approve Request" ✅
- Decline it by clicking on "Deny Request" ❌. You'll be able to provide a reason for this denial. A weekly email will be sent to the member who submitted the expense, notifying him/her of her/his expense status.
You'll be notified each Monday about the pending expenses you need to review!
📱Don't forget you can use the Spendesk mobile app to accept or deny expenses on the go!
☝️Reimbursing employees cannot yet be done via your Spendesk wallet. We are working on it! In the meantime, you can download a recap of your employees' expenses and proceed with the transfer from your usual bank account.