Submitting an expense claim
To submit an Expense Claim, make sure that you are using our Expense Module. If you would like to enable the Expense Module, please get in touch with your dedicated Customer Success Manager, and make sure your account owner enables it on your account.
Be aware that for now, it is only possible to add bank information to your profile for the € zone, not for other countries like UK, for example. If you have a spending policy as a user, it doesn't apply to expense claims. AO or team approvers (in Standard plans) always have to approve.
To claim an expense to be reimbursed:
- - Head over to the ["Requests"] tab
- - Click on ["New Requests" > "Request a reimbursement"].
- - Click on ["Select from computer"] to download your receipt.
- - Fill-in the information related to your expense (Date of your expense, Amount and Currency, Supplier, etc.)
- - Finally, click on ["Confirm my Expense"]
Your expense claims should now be displayed as Pending under the ["Requests"] tab. You will have to wait for your manager's approval or rejection of your request.
You will be notified by email about the status of your expense(s), making it easy to understand whether your expense was approved or denied and when you'll be able to get reimbursed.
Don't forget to complete your profile and add your bank information. To do so:
- - Click on your Avatar in the top right hand corner
- - Click on ["My Profile > Your Bank Info"]
- - Fill in your information in order to be reimbursed on time and seamlessly by your employer.
📱Don't forget to download the Spendesk mobile app to submit your expenses in a few taps: Open our app, take a picture of your receipt with your smartphone and upload the receipt directly!