Submit an expense claim
To submit an Expense Claim, make sure that you are using our Expense module. If you would like to enable the Expense module, please get in touch with your dedicated Customer Success Manager, and make sure your Account owner enables it on your account.
Be aware that for now, it is only possible to add bank information to your profile for the Euro zone, not for other countries like the UK, for example. Once added on your profile, only the Account owner can change your bank information.
If you have a spending policy as a user, it doesn't apply to expense claims. Account owners or team approvers (in Standard plans) always have to approve.
Claim your reimbursement
- - Head over to the Requests tab
- - Click on New Request > Request a reimbursement.
- - Click on Select from computer to download your receipt.
- - Fill-in the information related to your expense (Date of your expense, Amount and Currency, Supplier, etc.)
- - Finally, click on Confirm my Expense.
Your expense claims should now be displayed as Pending under the Requests tab. You will have to wait for your manager's approval or rejection of your request.
You receive a notification by email about the status of your expense(s), making it easy to understand whether your expense was approved or denied and when you are able to get reimbursed.
Add you bank details if applicable
Don't forget to complete your profile and add your bank information. To do so:
- - Click on your Avatar in the top right-hand corner
- - Click on My Profile > Your Bank Info
- - Fill in your information in order to be reimbursed on time and seamlessly by your employer.