Submitting an expense claim on the Spendesk Mobile App
This article is written for Approvers within a company or a team.
You can easily submit an expense while on the go using your Spendesk mobile app 📱
- If you're on iOS, tap on the + button in your nav bar and click on 'Expense claim'. If you're on an Android device, tap on the expense claim icon in the bottom right corner of your home screen.
- Take a photo of your receipt
- Tap on 'I'm done' if you only have one receipt to send
- or tap on 'Submit another expense claim' to take a picture of another receipt.
- Marvin, our automation robot, then scans the details from your receipt to help you fill out your expense claim
- While Marvin is scanning the details from your receipt you can see 'Under analysis (1)'.
- if you wish to skip Marvin to fill out all the details yourself, simply click on the expense claim line
- otherwise simply come back a little later
- When Marvin is done, simply review the fields he filled out for you (date, amount, supplier) and enter the other fields (description of your expense, team, analytical codes if you have any)
- Submit your expense claim to your manager by tapping on 'Submit expense claim'
- Your manager will be notified to review your expense claim