How to use your mobile app? Here is a quick recap:
- Seconds after having completed your purchase, the transaction appears on your mobile app in the « Inbox » tab
- Click on the related transaction and fill in - if not auto-filled - the missing information associated with your payment:
- supplier's name
- purchase description
- cost centers
- team etc.
- Click on "Add an invoice" to attach your invoice to your payment. You get to choose between:
- Snaping the receipt while on the go by clicking on "Take a photo"
- Uploading a receipt that has previously been downloaded on your mobile phone, by clicking on "Choose from library"
Once done, the icon located beside your avatar will switch from red to green
- Once all information is completed, the transaction disappears from the "Inbox" tab and is now displayed in the "Payments" tab
🤓 You can find all your payments in the "Payments" tab of both your mobile app and desktop app.
🚨Be aware that as long as all transactions' information isn't fully completed, related payments will stay in the "Inbox" tab of your mobile app.
✨ The mobile app lets you declare expense claims if the feature is activated on your account.