Prepare and validate your payments
In a few clicks, prepare and validate your payments before exporting them into your accounting software.
This tutorial has two sections:
- - 1/2: Prepare and validate your payments
- - 2/2: Export your payments
Check out those articles as they might be useful:
- - Introduction to the export functionality
- - How to set up your custom export template
- - How to use your export from the "Payments" section
First of all, go to your "Prepare" tab to edit and validate your payments.
1. Check the receipts
If a receipt is missing, you can either send a reminder to the requester or discuss it on Slack. To do so, click on the "..." button on the payment. You also can upload the receipt yourself.
As a reminder, if the invoice icon is:
- - Green, the receipt is valid.
- - Orange, it is declared invalid.
- - Red, the receipt is missing.
- - Grey, the receipt is declared as lost.
2. Verify payment information
When you make a payment, you can review it, check the information provided by the payer (vendor, tax rate, payment type, expenses account) and update it if necessary.
Once you have checked everything, click on the purple button "mark as ready", and your payment moves to the "Export" tab.
Be more efficient: use the "group by" function
The "group by" feature allows you to add missing information to a similar group of payments at once. You can group payments by expense type, supplier, expense account or VAT account.
Once you have your payments sorted, select them and click on "Edit Transactions" or "Mark as Ready".