Edit and validate payments
- - As a Controller, login to Spendesk and head over to your ["Payments"] tab.
- - In the sub-menu, select ["To Validate"].
- - This tab displays all payments you'll have to review and validate.
- - If you are happy with the information on a payment, you can click on "Validate".
- - You can also bulk select payments and validate them in one click.
- - All Validated payments will be moved over to the next tab: ["To export"].
About the Invoice Icon
- - The invoice icon is green if the requester has correctly attached their receipt.
- - The invoice icon is orange if the requester has declared his/her receipt as lost.
- - The invoice icon is red if the invoice is currently missing.
When looking at a payment, you can click on the '...' button to:
- - remind the requester to add their receipt.
- - mark a payment as unread so you can get back to it later.
- - If you mark a payment as invalid, we’ll automatically send an email to the requester with some tips regarding what a valid receipt is.
You can also select multiple payments and edit their information in just a few clicks.