If you're an Account Owner or Controller you can visualise your Spendesk wallet which is organized according to three sub-sections:
- "Available" : which corresponds to the amount available for requesting prepaid virtual cards loaded with funds
- "Loaded on cards" : which corresponds to amounts blocked (not yet spent) on prepaid cards. The total "loaded on cards" amount encompasses:
- Budget of subscriptions cards (Subscription tabs)
- Budget of plastic cards (Cards tabs)
- Approved requests (Requests tabs) when the requester already clicked on "get card" (amount blocked/loaded on card which hasn't yet been spent)
- "Pending transactions" : which corresponds to amounts being processed by the merchant once a requester used his/her virtual/plastic cards to make a purchase (payment line appears in the "pending transactions" section of the Payments tab).
Related funds are momentarily blocked by the merchant that will soon charge the card. Once charged, the payment line appears in the "payment of the month" section of the Payments tab. Otherwise, the related line will expire within 18 days.
☝️ There's always a padding of +2€/£/$ added on each card for security measures
If you click on "View my wallet detail" you'll access a real-time detailed view of your wallet. You can also access it by clicking on "Setting" > "Your wallet".