Create and manage a team
In order to create a team, you must be an account administrators (Account Owner or Administrators).
- - First of all, head over to ["Settings" > "Members" > "Teams" > "Create a new Team"]
- - Select the name of the team and assign a Team Manager (i.e. a member who is able to see all their team's payments).
- - Once this is done, you can freely add members to the team you've just created.
🤓 A single member can be part of several teams at once. To set this up, simply click on the "Members" tab, select one member in the recap tab and then [Edit profile > Teams]. You can tick more than one teams.
☝️ If you've created teams before having invited members, don't worry you can still allocate new members in teams directly from ["Settings" > "Members"] if you need to:
- - Either by inviting new members on Spendesk by clicking on "Invite new members"
- - Or, by adding one or several teams to existing members, from the "Members" tab, select one member in the recap tab and then [Edit profile > Teams]. You can tick more than one teams.