Create and manage a team
This article applies to account administrators (account owner or administrators).
On a Standard plan, you can create and manage teams, and set up a spending policy.
Teams were designed to dispatch approvals between managers.
- - First of all, head over to Settings > Members > Teams > Create a new Team.
- - Type in the name of the team and assign a or several team manager(s). They'll be able to see all their team members' payments.
- - Add one or several approvers: they'll be able to approve their team members' payments. A team manager can be an approver and vice-versa.
- - You should be able to add new members to the team you've created.
A single member can be part of several teams at once. To set this up, simply click on the Settings > Members tab, select one member in the recap tab and then Edit profile > Teams. You can tick more than one team.
If you've created teams before inviting members, don't worry you can still allocate new members in teams directly from Settings > Members if you need to:
- - Either by inviting new members on Spendesk by clicking on Invite new members.
- - Or, by adding one or several teams to existing members, from the Members tab, select one member in the recap tab and then Edit profile > Teams. You can tick more than one team.