Create and manage a team
This article applies to Account Administrators (Account Owner or Administrators).
On a Standard plan, you can create and manage teams, and set up a spending policy.
- - First of all, head over to ["Settings" > "Members" > "Teams" > "Create a new Team"]
- - Type in the name of the team and assign a Team Manager (i.e. a member who is able to see all their team's payments).
- - You should be able to add new members to the team you've created.
A single member can be part of several teams at once. To set this up, simply click on the ["Settings" > "Members"] tab, select one member in the recap tab and then ["Edit profile > Teams"]. You can tick more than one team.
If you've created teams before inviting members, don't worry you can still allocate new members in teams directly from ["Settings" > "Members"] if you need to:
- - Either by inviting new members on Spendesk by clicking on "Invite new members"
- - Or, by adding one or several teams to existing members, from the "Members" tab, select one member in the recap tab and then ["Edit profile > Teams"]. You can tick more than one teams.