Inviting and managing members
This article is specific to Account Owners and Administrators.
This article is divided in multiple sections:
- Inviting Coworkers
- - via email
- - via a URL
- Managing Members on Spendesk
To invite your coworkers to Spendesk:
- - Head over to ["Settings" > "Members"]
- - Then click on ["Invite new members"]
From there, you should have two different ways to invite new members to Spendesk.
You can invite several coworkers on Spendesk at once and add a custom message to introduce them to the platform if you'd like!
By default, the invited users will be assigned a role - which can be combined with other roles once the invitation has been accepted.
Via a URL:
You can easily invite your coworkers with a unique shareable link. They will join Spendesk as Requesters, under your default team and spending policy.
- - You have the option to bind the invitation link to your domain name (e.g. @yourcompanyname.com). In this instance, only employees with an email address from your company will be able to sign up.
- - You can always click on "Delete the link" to remove the shareable URL. The link will no longer be valid, and you'll have to generate a new one if you would like to invite more people to Spendesk in the future.
If you'd like to invite your accountant, please ensure that they are set up as Controllers. If you'd like them to be able to make payments, then you can also give them a Requester role.
Managing Members on Spendesk
Once your coworkers accept their invitations and register with Spendesk, you will be able to manage their information (first name, last name, mobile phone, role, team, policy) under ["Settings > Members"]. You can easily click on a selected member, and then on ["Edit profile"].
You can download a list of all available members by clicking on ["Download your members list & activity"] located in the top right hand corner of the interface.
Each member can edit their own personal information (first name, last name, mobile phone and email address) directly on their Spendesk account, under ["Avatar > My Profile"].