Activate a plastic card
You've received your Spendesk plastic card? Here's how to activate it:
- - After logging in, click on the ["Card"] tab.
- - Click on the ["I received my card"] button.
- - By default, you should receive your PIN via text message on your phone. If you haven't added your phone number, please make sure to complete your profile.
From the Spendesk mobile app
- - Tap on the ["My Card"] tab.
- - Follow the instructions on screen to activate your card.
Don't forget to download the Spendesk mobile app!
It's free and makes it easier to retrieve your PIN code when needed, check your card balance, top-up your card, or block it if needed. You can easily attach your receipts and fill out payments' details while on the go!
If you're an Admin (Account Owner and/or Administrator), you can visualise and manage all your colleagues' cards by clicking on the ["Cards"] tab. You can also access your card by clicking on your avatar then on ["Plastic Card"].