Articles in this section
Adding funds on Spendesk
There are two different ways to add funds to your Spendesk account:
Via bank transfer:
- - Head over to ["Settings" > "Your Wallet" > "Wallet Funding"].
- - Select the ["by transfer"] option.
- - Check the account details in the bottom right hand corner of your screen and proceed with the transfer.
Please make sure to add the correct reference (it usually starts with EUR/GBP/USD depending on the default currency of your Spendesk account)
Please ensure that the wire transfer comes from the bank account you have previously registered with Spendesk for compliance purposes.
With a credit card:
- - Head over to ["Settings" > "Your Wallet" > "Wallet Funding"]
- - Select the "Credit Card" option
- - You can load money ranging from 100€/£ to 2000€/£ on your Spendesk account.
- - Please note that a 2% fee will be charged on this operation due to banking fees.
A bank transfer will be processed by our bank within 1 to 5 business days while a credit transfer should be instantaneous following our team approval.