Depending on the Spendesk prepaid card you're using, these are the current cards' limits in terms of load and transaction amount.
For virtual cards (single purchase / subscription):
- You can load up to €10,000 / £7,700 / $11,000 on the selected card
- You're able to make a purchase up to €5,000 / £3,800 / $5,500
For plastic cards:
- You can load up to €10,000 / £10,000 (limited to a daily load of £7,700/card) / $11,000
- You're able to make a purchase up to €5,000 / £3,800 / $5,500 (30 transactions/day)
- If you're able to withdraw cash, you can withdraw a maximum of €6,000 over 4 days
🚨 For both virtual and plastic cards, the maximum number of purchases allowed per day is set at 30 purchases.
🚨 Once you've reached a total value of load of €60,000 / £46,400 /$65,000 on your plastic card (i.e. annual spending), you won't be able to use your card anymore, thus you'll have to order a new one.