Monetary limits on Spendesk cards
Depending on the Spendesk prepaid card you're using, these are the current cards' limits in terms of load and transaction amount.
For virtual cards (single purchase / subscription):
- You can load up to €10,000 / £7,700 / $11,000 on the selected card
- You're able to make a purchase up to €5,000 / £3,800 / $5,500
For plastic cards:
- You can load up to €10,000 / £10,000 (limited to a daily load of £7,700/card) / $11,000
- You're able to make a purchase up to €5,000 / £3,800 / $5,500 (30 transactions/day)
- If you're able to withdraw cash, you can withdraw a maximum of €6,000 / £4,600 over 4 days
🚨 For both virtual and plastic cards, the maximum number of purchases allowed per day is set at 30 purchases.
🚨 Once you've reached a total value of load of €60,000 / £46,400 /$65,000 on your plastic card (i.e. annual spending), you won't be able to use your card anymore, thus you'll have to order a new one.