Change in the budget of a Recurring Payments Card
To change the budget of a Recurring Payments card:
- - Head over to your "Subscriptions" tab
- - Click on the specific subscription you'd like to edit.
- - From there, you can manually increase or decrease your budget.
If the charge exceeds the card's budget, you'll be automatically notified by email. You'll then be able to edit your monthly budget. Usually, the merchant tries to charge the card a couple of days after the first failed attempt. You don't need to do anything.
- - Any budget increase is subject to approval whatever is your spending policy. Whereas any decrease in the budget will be auto-approved.
- - Only the subscription owner, his Team manager and the Account owner are able to change the budget.
- - Only the subscription owner, his Team manager, Admins and the Account owner can transfer the ownership to another member.
- - If you are a Controller, you can view all payments made on the card. But, you won't be able to change any information.