I've lost my card / my card was stolen / blocked: what can I do?
Don't worry! You can pause/block your card in just one tap.
In the Spendesk app:
- - Tap on ["Pause Card"].
- - This will put your card on hold, you can un-pause it at any time.
- - Then, tap on ["Report an Issue"] to declare your card as lost, stolen or damaged.
From the Spendesk website:
- - From your Spendesk account, head over to the ["Card"] tab.
- - Click on ["Block my Card"] to put your card on hold (you can un-pause it at any time).
After you've blocked the card, you can report it as lost or stolen if you need:
- - Select the card you've just blocked.
- - In the sidebar on the right handside, select ["Report an Issue"]
- - You can then report the card as Lost/Stolen.
Now that you've reported the card as lost, you'll need to ask your Account Owner or the Administrator to order a new card for you!
Suspending a card can be undone at your convenience. However, if either the Account Owner or Administrator decides to block your card, only them can unblock it.
Here's a screenshot of what this should look like, when your admin reports the card for you: